Clean Break UK is committed to protecting the identity and privacy of our users
- We will only use information collected in the process of transactions in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will not use emails to contact clients once the transaction has been completed other than in accordance with a query from them.
Email addresses will not be provided to any third party
- Strict security procedures are followed whenever your information is obtained and stored. Our online enquiry and application forms use 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available. This ensures it is virtually impossible for unauthorised third parties to access or read your personal information.
- Users should be aware that Clean Break UK retains no information relating to clients' credit card details. This information is never known to Clean Break and is only retained by the Merchant Service Provider.
* Clients may receive emails regarding related products or services they may find to be of interest.